Are you looking for a one-of-a kind wedding ceremony that is centered around the love you share? Do you want your ceremony and the words spoken to be the most memorable part of your wedding day?
Whether you want your wedding to be secular, interfaith, spiritual or religious, I will tailor your ceremony to your background, beliefs and values. With my specialized training in ceremony creation and rituals, and years of public speaking experience, I can suggest readings, vows, rituals, music, and ways to include your family and friends. But the choice will be yours, and you will have final approval over the words that I speak.
Reasons to choose a celebrant to officiate your wedding
- You value your wedding ceremony more than the dress or the flowers, and want the ceremony to be the most important part of your day.
- You know you don’t want a want a cookie cutter wedding, and are looking for a ceremony that is unique and truly reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple.
- You want your beliefs, values and wishes for your wedding to be respected and honoured. As a celebrant, I do not impose my own views or beliefs, but will work collaboratively with you to create a meaningful ceremony centered around your journey and the love you share.
- You are part of an interfaith or multicultural couple, and want elements from each of your backgrounds to be incorporated into your wedding ceremony.
- You want an officiant who can legally marry you in the location of your choice. As a licensed celebrant, I perform weddings both indoors and outdoors, and have my own PA system so your guests will be able to hear clearly in any location.
How the Process Works
Contract & Deposit
Rehearsal & Ceremony
Document Submission & Keepsake
Legal Requirements for your Wedding
I remind each couple the day before the wedding to bring their valid marriage licence to the ceremony – we can’t proceed without it!
As your licensed Officiant, I will sign and complete the Registration after the ceremony and mail it to Vital Statistics, Province of Alberta.
My fees vary depending on the type and complexity of your ceremony, rituals, time needed for research, location and travel time, whether a rehearsal is required, whether you need a PA system, etc.